Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Newly Wed's Blogger Club

Welcome to our blog! It seems like once a young couple gets married, starting a blog is the thing to do. I have loved stalking my friends in their newly wedded lives, and now, as of this Friday, I will be one of those beginner wives with so much to blog about. Yes, that is right, Matt and I will be married this Friday! I can't believe our 7 month engagement is almost over and we will finally be husband and wife. After being apart for four months this summer, being able to be sealed to him for FOREVER seems to be just the right amount of time. I love Matt more than anything, he is my best friend and biggest support. I can't wait for Friday to come!
                                   Here are a couple pictures of the beautiful man I get to marry!




If anyone is reading this and didn't receive an invitation, I sincerely apologize and still want you to come to our reception! It will be help at Sleepy Ridge in the Sunset Room on Friday, October 15th, from 7-9. We will have really yummy food, so just put it on your schedule already.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry we won't be able to make it, but you better post a ton of pictures on here! We're so excited for you. It will be one of the best days of your life! Soak it all in! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad we couldn't come to your reception! we were in WY (still are) with Stephen's family. I want to see pictures though. You two are so good looking I almost didn't want to put you on my fridge hahaha
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute too cute! :) Congrats, M&M!! hahaha I want to see wedding pictures!!! But I guess if you're REALLY busy with school...you can have a LITTLE more time. haha Congrats again! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete