Then when my family moved to Melbourne, Australia, the BYU Young Ambassadors came to visit us there too! Okay, they didn't come to visit us, but it just so worked out that way! We like to say they were following us around the world. :)
When the YA came to Australia, I met Stephanie. In fact, I even has this picture of both of us!!
Here I am in my teenage glory and Stephanie is the second one in on the right.
Once again I was blown away by their performance, their spirit, and their love. I loved the opportunity I had to meet some of these amazing individuals!! Stephanie is one that I am so grateful I was able to meet!!
Now fast forward to a couple months ago. Somehow I stumbled upon Stephanie's blog and I am SO happy I did!! She has been on such an incredibly weight loss journey this past year and has been a true inspiration to me. She proves to the world that hard things are possible and can be achieved. I love that.
Now fast forward to two weeks ago. One afternoon I was feeling not so hot. We all have those days, right? I had my sisters baby shower that evening and wanted something to spruce myself up with. I wandered into Nordstrom and decided I should try getting my make-up done at Bare Essentials. I am a firm believer that every once in awhile, every girl needs to have her make-up done by someone else. It just feels so relaxing!!
Stephanie was working at that exact time and was available to do my make-up! We spent the next hour or so chatting, and it was such a wonderful, relaxing time for me. She is such a beautiful person.
Anyways, she is now having a great give away on her blog. When she was doing my make-up she told me all about these chocolates and about how delicious they are! I am crossing my fingers to win, but if I don't, maybe YOU will!
Anyways, she is now having a great give away on her blog. When she was doing my make-up she told me all about these chocolates and about how delicious they are! I am crossing my fingers to win, but if I don't, maybe YOU will!

No comments:
Post a Comment