Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Years!

Good thing I'm only two weeks late in posting about New Years!

This new years we spent at the Hale Center Theater! We had such a fun evening there with my family, including Erica and Coleman, as well as Tanner and Katie Lamb.  The evening started with a nice dinner catered by Magleby's, YUM! Then they handed out noise makers and things for the New Year.  The show was called The 39 Steps.  It was a murder mystery comedy done by a cast of 4 people.  The show itself was very well done as is everything I see at the Hale, I am just as more of a musical theater type girl.  At intermission we enjoyed dessert provided by Magleby's and then at New Years the show actually stopped for 5 minutes while we rang in 2012.


I am excited for all that 2012 will bring! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing you over the break!!!!!! YOU ARE IN YOUR LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL!!!! How does it feel? I Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! 39 Steps was good, but I kept holding out for them to break into song. :) You guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete