"But Behold, I will show unto you a God of miracles..."
Mormon 9:10
In times of trial and heartache, I am grateful for to have a loving Heavenly Father who puts miracles in our lives each day. I am so grateful for a merciful God who knows me, knows what I can handle, and comforts me. This past week my Grandpa Lindley has been in very critical condition. One of his lungs collapsed and he has had a very severe case of Phenmonia that doctors have said he won't get better from. I don't know if this is the Lord's time for him to go, but I do know that each day he wakes up and gets a little bit stronger, it is a miracle. I know that being able to spend many hours with him this weekend, holding his hand was a miracle. I know that being able to say, "I love you Grandpa" and having him say, "I love you too" is a miracle. I don't know how long his strength will last, but I do know that many miracles have occurred to have my Grandpa living today.

this is such a great post, Megan! praying for him, and your family! It makes all the difference knowing that The Lord has a plan for all of us, and we can have faith in knowing that through the plan of salvation, you will see him again, happy as ever!
ReplyDelete