Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines

Thanks for all the love and support everyone has given during this time of death in my family. I am grateful to have wonderful friends all over the world!

Despite the sadness we felt on Valentines, Matt went out of his way to make our Valentines Day a special one.

He definitely spoiled me this year!

Valentines for him:
Gatorade, Mike & Ikes, and Basketball Socks. 

Valentines for her:
Daisies (they are my favorite happy flowers), North Face sweat pants and Under Armour shirt (comfy clothes might be my favorite!), Bath Salts, Massage Oil, Coupons for Massages, and Chocolate. My husband sure knows me well.

Valentines Dinner at Magleby's:

We went to dinner at 5:00 and didn't have to wait to be seated! The food was incredible! I ordered Chicken Marsala and Matt had some Surf and Turf. It was delicious.

Date part 2: MVHS vs. OHS Basketball

The last time we played Orem we were completely destroyed!  This year the MVHS kept a lead the whole game until the middle of the 4th quarter.
Scoreboard at the beginning of the 4th, proof we were up!

By the last minute of the game Orem closed the gap and we were tied. Orem had the ball, stalled for a minute with drilling and passing and then shot a 3 pointer for the win in the last second of the game.

It was a heart breaking loss, but I honestly expected that we would get destroyed again. I was so proud of the MV boys for playing a tough game!

After the game were planning on date part 3: going to The Vow!
When we got to the theater, the showings were sold out. Oh well...by this time we were tired anyways!

Valentines 2012 was a wonderful excuse to spend time with the man I love most!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hun! I just found your blog and I'm really sorry to hear about your grandpa. He sounds like he was an amazing person. I hope your doing ok, let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete