Sunday, February 19, 2012

"You Lindley's Can do Hard Things"

February 18th was my Grandpa Lindley's funeral. It was a sad day, but the words shared each of his children reminded me what an amazing person he was. He truly had his prioritizes straight and always choose the right, even in hard circumstances.

My Aunt Deanna and I were able to sing, "Oh Lord, My Redeemer." 



I love especially the third verse of this song. How blessed we are to have a loving Savior who died for us that we may all live again.

I loved what the bishop said in his closing remarks. He said, "All of you who are Earl Lindley's grandchildren know that you can do hard things, you have the blood of Early Lindley in you."

I am so blessed to be a grandchild of Earl Lindley.



My Dad is the youngest boy at my Grandma's knees.









A couple years ago I had my grandpa put on all his athletic rings! He had almost had one for each finger!




"You Lindley's can do hard things, you have the blood of Early Lindley's in you."


No comments:

Post a Comment