This morning I woke up to lots and lots of fog! In Utah I think we only have foggy days a couple times a year, but it certainly reminded me of when I lived here.
I remember riding in a rickety bus 30 minutes to Shanghai American School, Pudong each day. The last 5 minutes we rode down a dirt road through a Chinese village. So many mornings were filled with fog and smog. Sometimes I couldn't even see the house across the street when I woke up! It is amazing to think we made it safely to school every day! I love that fog brings back such fond memories!
Check out that smoggy sky. This was taken the day we moved back to the US after living in Shanghai for four years. My bedroom (that I shared with Haley) was upstairs to the right of the front door. We had beautiful windows! Picture dated: June 14, 2006.


Love the new blog layout! You'll have to teach me your ways. And just come to visit me, there are plenty of fog filled mornings here
ReplyDelete