Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5:30 AM

Yes, that dreadful hour is the time I was up this morning. Okay, normally I wake up at 5:51. It may seem like that doesn't make that much of a difference, but let me tell you, it does. When I wake up at 5:51 it feels like I am just waking up at 6:00. I can't make that same rationale at 5:30.

Here's the issue though. I had a 20-25 pg. paper due Friday and I am a much better writer in the morning. As of yesterday morning, I hadn't even started this paper! Yesterday afternoon I finally had some time and started writing. Four hours later I only had 6 pages. My mind doesn't write in the afternoon. Oh ya, in the middle of that afternoon/evening writing I did get some of my hair burnt off. A dreadful story for another post of course, this is about my paper!

So 5:30 came around and I popped out of bed ready to write! 3 1/2 hours and 14 pages later I had a finished paper! I was so excited, I read through it once (I am graduating...editing desires have decreased significantly), and turned it in when I got to school! What a big fat burden I can happily check off my list! That sucker was feeling like a giant mountain in between me and graduation. That's right 20 pg. paper, take that. I jumped over you in one big JUMP! Here's to being one giant leap closer to my diploma!

No comments:

Post a Comment