dÅTERRA has a foundation called the Healing Hands
Foundation. This foundation raises money and donates to Mentors International…hence
the reason we were invited to the Gala. One way doTERRA raises money is through
their Bulgarian Rose Lotion. 100% of the proceeds from this lotion go straight
to the Healing Hands Foundation. I love this lotion! So as a small little plug…if
you are looking for a way to donate this Holiday Season, look into this lotion.
You can find information on it here. (It is the second item on the page) It
really is luxurious and silky. Did I say I love it?
Anyways, that was a side note. The highlight of the evening
for me was the entertainment. Dallyn Vail Bayles sang for 30 minutes or so and
was absolutely incredible!! He has toured on Broadway and is also Hyrum Smith
in the movie Joseph Smith, The Prophet of the Restoration playing at the Joseph
Smith Memorial Building. So basically he is famous…just kidding. But one thing
is sure, he has an amazing voice! If you ever have an opportunity to hear him
sing…go!
This post doesn’t have too much rhyme or reason to it, other
than this is just a memory I hope to hang onto. It was a great evening out with
some of my favorite people!
Haley, Brady, & Me
Mentors International Gala 2012
Dallyn was my voice teacher at BYU. I still get embarrassed when I'm at an event and he's there cause I think I was an awful student haha
ReplyDelete