Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas has come early!

It certainly feels like Christmas has come early in the Jensen household. After being without heat for a very chilly 24 hours, we are happy to know our house should be warm in the next few hours! Oh, we also found a space heater in our basement...after the heating guy came. So we are feeling nice and toasty now. That is more than enough to make our year, but it gets better. Today we also got internet working in our house...something we have not had our entire married life of two+ years AND we switched car insurances and will be saving $50 a month for better coverage.

So let me take a moment to say...life sure is sweet and oh so wonderful. Especially with heat. And internet. And money savings. We are blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I wonder if its the little space heater I bought in College for my freezing apartment! :) I'm sorry you had to go without heat for a while. Although hopefully your little baby heater kept you slightly warm. I was so hot all the time when I was pregnant with Ava, even in the dead of winter. Exciting about the internet and car insurance!

    ReplyDelete