One day we really branched out and put clothes on our children and went to the new children's museum at Thanksgiving Point. The kids loved it! And us moms did too! It was very well designed for children of all ages in mind. Our kids especially enjoyed playing in the kiddy play areas, lego room, music room, vet room, and the water/weather room. We didn't get around to exploring everything and look forward to going back.
And Erica taught me how to make her delicious wheat bread and spoiled us with some of the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had. I'm lucky both my older sisters are such great cooks!
On their last morning Ava and Blake played so well together. They sat outside and colored together and then came inside and watched some cartoons and Blake put his head down on Ava's lap. It was so cute. The little kids don't always get along, so I really cherish the moments they do.
I sure love my big sisters and look up to them so much!










No comments:
Post a Comment