![]() |
| Mmm..Mine didn't look quite this good, but I am sure they tasted just as good! :) |
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
I LOVE the Morning!
I absolutely LOVE the morning! It is, hands down, my favorite time of the day. At the beginning of the semester, I purposely arranged my classes to start at 9:30 so I would have time to enjoy myself in the morning, and I am SO glad I did! Mornings with my husband are the absolute best! This morning was particularly wonderful. Okay, it actually started last night with Matt and I falling asleep at 10:30. When my alarm went off at 7:15, I felt great! I went on a morning run with my dad and Erica, who knows where Robyn was this morning, and then made a delicious breakfast for me and Matt to enjoy. We had blueberry pancakes (okay, they were Lehi Rollermills, but they were delicious!), scrambled eggs, and orange juice. Then as I showered my wonderful husband made our bed. This may seem like a small thing, but I LOVE that Matt is willing to help make our bed. And then the morning got even better, as I was blow drying my hair and Matt was getting ready, we were singing our little hearts out to Highschool Muscial. Matt is just so funny, I love my Troy. I am sure my brother in law, Chris, upstairs really enjoyed our singing. :) This morning as I was driving to school, I just couldn't have been happier. Thanks babe for making me so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

okay just for a clarification your sister Robyn has work at 8:00 am on Wednesday mornings and so that is her day off from running (that and Sunday of course).
ReplyDelete