Happy Mothers Day Mom!!
My mom is incredible!
I love that she has done SO much with her life.
My mom has 8 children, 3 son-in-laws,and 1 grandchild.
My mom has served 2 missions and is bound to serve MANY more.
My mom studies the scriptures harder then anyone I know.
Anyone know who the "Wine Bibber" is in the Book of Mormon?
My mom knows...just ask her. :)
My mom isn't afraid to talk to any one about the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ
She shares and lives her testimony daily.
(this makes for really long trips the the grocery store)
My mom has lived in 6 counties and visited many more.
(USA, Bolivia, Peru, Hong Kong, Japan, China, and Australia)
My mom seems to be friends with absolutely EVERYONE.
My mom loves to play tennis and plays every week.
My mom taught me to love being outside.
Bike rides, hikes, kick ball, walks-my mom was apart of it all.
My mom is a life long learner-she is always on the search for new knowledge.
My mom is dedicated, she accomplished everything she sets her mind to.
I love all the lessons she has taught me.
She taught me how to love, as she loves my Dad.
She taught me how to keep the commandments, as she strives to follow the Savior.
She taught me how to dress modestly, through many teenage arguments and her example.
She taught me how to share, as we all shared bedrooms growing up.
She taught me how to be confident and always encouraged me to share my talents.
She taught me how to cook, by teaching 4H cooking classes.
I love you so much mom and I wish I could be with you this Mothers day!
Isn't she beautiful?

You do have one amazing mother. You are going to be an amazing mother one day too!
ReplyDeleteYes, we do have an amazing mother!
ReplyDelete