Saturday, July 2, 2011

Jersey Bracelets

One night while waiting for my Matthew to get home from the doors, I stumbled across www.pinkpistachio.com.  It was love at first sight! I love everything about this blog! I found the greatest tutorial for cheap, easy jersey bracelets.  I am not even going to try to tell you how to make them, because the lady over at pink pistachio does such a great job!  So, if you like what you see below, head on over! http://www.pinkpistachio.com/banglesforabuck/

 Pink Pistachio got her fabric from Joan's at such a great price.  No Joan's in Hattiesburg, so my choice was between Hancock Fabric and Hobby Lobby.  I recommend Hobby Lobby, much better selection of colors.  A little bit more pricey than what is posted on Pink Pistachio, my fabric was $1.50 for a 1/4 of a yard.
You can make 4 of these bracelets with a half of the 1/4 yard.  I had plenty of left over material.  But this means I was safe to have a couple practice bracelets before I got the technique down.  It is super easy, but I am a perfectionist and wanted a tight look.

Simple, cheap, and fun summer project to get out of the sun and feel productive.
If only my little sisters were here, they would love this! 

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I am definitely stealing this idea for YW activity! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete