Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's a Big, Bright, Beautiful World

I have had the lyrics from Shrek the musical in my head all weekend long. I love the song, It's a Big, Bright, Beautiful World! I think it helps that the sun has come out and we have had some beautiful early spring weather the last few days.

On Friday I dared the put our new stroller to use and took Blake on a walk to the park, he was bundled up very warmly of course! The sun was shinning and it felt so good to get out of the house for a few minutes.

Today my little sister Alysa decided we were going on a picnic and packed us lunches. Once again I bundled Blake up and put him in his stroller and we ventured to the park. Kelsi, Alysa, and I had a great time chatting, eating, and playing catch all under the warm sun. Oh how I love the beginnings of Spring.

I love these pictures, especially the one of Kelsi on her phone. She is such a social butterfly that girl and turning into quite the teenager!









No comments:

Post a Comment