I can't believe it was a year ago that my sweet niece and nephew were born. They were born a day apart and it has been so fun watching them grow and develop a long side each other from pictures even though they live states apart. Ava learned to smile first but Ethan got teeth first! It has been so interesting to see their little personalities emerge; Ava the expressive one and Ethan the adventurer.
A few weeks ago we had Erica and Ava here while my parents were in the Caribbean on a cruise and we were able to celebrate with her a few weeks early.
This past week we have had Robyn and Ethan here, helping while my parents were in Australia and then doing a little house hunting so we celebrated Ethan's birthday tonight.
I love that Blake has cousins! Even though they seem worlds apart now in age, I know it won't be long until they can run around and play together.
After watching Ethan crawl and walk around, Matt asked, so when will Blake be able to crawl? I laughed because we are working on helping him hold up his head currently! So we are a little bit away from crawling.... But it will be here before we know it. Until then, I'm enjoying holding and snuggling him in my arms. We have loved spending time with Robyn and Ethan this past week and can't wait for them to live here again!! And of course we missed Erica and Ava this passed week... It's never the same unless we are all together. Luckily we are going on an exiting family trip in just a few weeks to cancun! I can't wait!







No comments:
Post a Comment