Friday, March 8, 2013

Thoughts of the day...

Sleep is precious. Day time sleep is no where near as valuable as night time sleep. It's like water when you are craving ice cream. But water allows us to survive so I guess day time sleep it is.

Eating a bowl of cereal feels relaxing. Only a bowl and a spoon, nothing else to wash. Beautiful.

Oddly I'm grateful it's cold and overcast outside. It makes my relaxing day in sweats feel more justified.

Our passports came today. Blake's is so funny. He looks 1000 lbs, not 10. I'm serious. That's what babies get for not having necks.

I need a vacation. Nothing sounds better than cancun with my family in 8 days.

For some reason Friday still feels like the best day of the week even though I essentially do the same thing every day of the week now that I stay home with Blake.

What Not to Wear makes me happy. I swear my parents TLC has better shows than mine.

My most recent food obsession is a cinnamon raisin bagel, toasted, with butter and honey. Go figure but so delicious.

Blake has officially discovered his hands. I'm very proud of this recent discover but they may drive us crazy. He cannot stop touching our faces and they consistently wake him up. Hey, hands are exciting, right?

And just so you can share in the joy, here is his passport pic. And then so you can see his more photogenic/serious side, here's another.



2 comments:

  1. haha meg you are too funny!
    I'm glad your passports came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness his passport picture is just too funny,. But in a cute way!!! I love reading your posts, you always make me laugh. I can't wait to see you and cute Blake in 6 days!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete