2013 has been great to us.
We welcome our little boy into our family.
Matt surprised me with tickets to Shrek the Musical in SLC for Valentines. This is extra memorable because it was my first time leaving Blake.
We vacationed to Playa Del Carmen in March.
I quit working at doTERRA and became a full-time mommy.
We lived in Chicago this summer as Matt interned for Deloitte.
Matt accepted a full-time offer from Deloitte set to start fall 2014.
We traveled to NYC.
We enjoyed 24 hours in St. Louis, Mo. One of Matt's favorite cities.
Attended 2 Cubs games, a Yankees game, and a Cardinals game.
Watched the Cardinals make it to the World Series only to fall apart.
We traveled to Dallas, TX twice.
I started working once a week at a youth theater in PG as a dance teacher. A job I love!
I ran my second half-marathon with my sisters.
We celebrated our 3 year anniversary.
It is New Years on the East Coast, so we are celebrating early and calling it a night. Happy New Years from our family to yours. We are excited for all 2014 will bring!

No comments:
Post a Comment