Saturday, May 3, 2014
Proud Mommy Moment
We have had a busy Saturday full of sun and yard work. Blake has had a blast playing outside with the rocks and trimmed branches. After hours of being out in the sun I brought Blake in for some lunch and hydration. He patiently waited as I made his sandwich and cut it into pieces. I put his plate in front of him and then was going to run upstairs to grab something when I noticed he didn't go straight for his food but rather folded his arms for a prayer on his food. We usually always bless our food, but in the moment I had forgotten something that is so important and my little one year old was able to remind me. My heart was so happy and proud of my little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is so awesome :) I'm so happy that you and Matt set such a good example for Blake. I hope to be as good of a mom as you are someday.
ReplyDelete