Friday, November 11, 2011

Acts of Love

After a never ending week of many classes, long hours at work, way too many school group meetings, typical homework assignments, and 2 presentations I came home late last night exhausted and ready to collapse.  To my surprise I was greeted by yellow daisies (happy flowers*), a clean house, folded laundry, and a hot bath all from my loving husband. 

And when I say hot bath, yes the bath was full of hot water right when I came through the door.

And when I say clean house, we all know a guy’s standard of ‘clean’ isn’t exactly the same as ours. BUT, the bathroom was actually cleaned (Matt even scrubbed the bathtub) and the floors were vacuumed.  That is a thorough cleaning in my book!

My sweet angel husband from heaven, I don’t know what I would ever do without you! 

*Note on the happy flowers: Matt told me when he called during the day I sounded exhausted/stressed.  He knew he wanted to get something to cheer me up.  When he saw the yellow daisies he knew they were perfect because they were "happy flowers".  This man melts my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment