Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just another March Weekend

Matt and I had such a wonderful weekend together. I am sad to see it go but thrilled I get to start another week that will get me closer to graduation. Only 26 more days! But really, who is counting?? Here's the quicky version of our weekend:

  • UVU baseball game, 'Chicago' dogs and all
  • Outback Specials with a $10 off two entree coupon. Nothing tastes better than getting it half off!
  • Study/homework for both of us and tests for me, I took my Political Science final which wraps up my Independent Study courses. Now I only have 15 credit hours to worry about...what a breeze! :) 
  • 8:30 am Saturday morning group meetings at school. What a pure joy. 
  • Hunger Games with the Jensen's
  • Dippin' Dots with the Lindley's
  • Shark Tank
  • Matt's Grandparents farewell (they are going to the NY, NY South Mission), Thanks Li-Ann for subbing in primary for me!! :)
  • Haley's Sunday Birthday Dinner 
  • Ping Pong (Matt vs. Devin, Matt is the reigning champion in my family)
  • Sunday evening walk with my mom around the neighborhood, passing around invites for a baby shower on Tuesday
What a great weekend! Nothing is better than a weekend full of accomplishments, family, good food, and warm weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment