I am hoping St. Patrick brings me some luck this week and helps me win this awesome contest! My wedding photographer, Erin Summerill who has a great website here and blog here, is doing a contest for a free head shot! It is super easy to enter, you just follow her blog and leave her a comment. Oh, you can also facebook share it, tweet it, and blog about it for extra entries.
This probably isn't something you would like though. Don't worry about entering. Just kidding. We can all be head shot hopefuls together. And, let me just say I LOVE Erin. Not only is she super talent, she is so fun to be around!
Here are some of my wedding pictures that she took. Just so you can have an idea of her talent. Okay...I also love the excuse to post some of my favorite photos ever!
There you have it. Check Erin out!









Can I just say I LOVE your engagements? So cute with the umbrella!
ReplyDelete