A couple weeks ago Matt got a new job! We made the decision last August that he wouldn't work too much this school year so that he can focus on his schooling, as his grades are much more important than mine! Matt is a hard worker and still managed to ref basketball games and paint for his dad a couple days a week to help over the last months. Now that he is almost done with the rigorous 'JR CORE,' he decided he wanted to try to get some accounting experience.
Coincidentally, around the same time doTERRA was getting bogged down in their accounting department and was looking to hire some part time accountants to help with year end financials. It was perfect timing. Matt applied and got the job! Now not only do I work at the same place as my Dad, but also my husband! I love working at doTERRA and love it even more that I get to work close to Matt! In reality we don't get to see each other too often during the day, but it is fun to catch him on short breaks and be able to have the same work schedule.
Not to mention, he is really cute in slacks and button down shirt. I love being married to the best looking man in the office!
On a different, but related note this past month has been a big one for Matt! He has been applying for summer leadership in Chicago with all of the big four accounting firms and got an interview with each one! The interviews were spread out through the month and he had his last one with KPMG this morning. We are anxious to hear back to see if he is accepted to any of their summer leadership programs!
I am proud of Matt for working so hard in school and in life! Oh how I love that boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment