Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcoming October

I can't believe it's already October! I think I say this with every passing day, but time is just racing by. I for one am very grateful time is speeding on by as some complain pregnancy just drags on. Not for me. In fact, with every passing day I get more and more nervous to be a mama! And every day my belly grows a little bit more. This morning was the first time I realized that when I stand up straight, I can no longer see my toes. Only 3 ½ more months until our little boy greets us with his presence.  He is going to be here before we know it!! 

I am so excited for October and for all this month will bring. Here is what I am looking forward to:

General Conference
Matt’s 25th Birthday
Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
Pumpkin Carving
Second round interviews for Matt in Chicago (he just heard back from PWC this morning! We should hear from the rest of the Big 4 accounting firms by Thursday), I may go to Chicago with him!
Entering the 3rd Trimester of Pregnancy
Primary program preparation for our Nov. 11th Program
Halloween

And of course, in true pregnant woman fashion:

More homemade apple pie
Homemade chili & corn bread
Pumpkin soup, bread, cookies
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Here’s to a happy October for all of us! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the fall! So, Coleman and I decided you guys should reconsider moving to Chicago and move to Dallas instead! There's a guy in our ward that works at the place Matt wants to work.... He says he loves it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha as much as I would LOVE to live close to you, Chicago is where we need to be. BUT, Deloitte in Chicago does the audit for Abbott Labs, so if Coleman ever has to take a business trip up to their headquarters you will always have a place to stay! :)

      Delete