Haley and I had fun making pink, heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast. We used my Aunt Lees recipe. It's the best.
Haley's hearts turned out much better than mine! We love that she is living with us for a few months before her mission.
After Blake's morning nap, Blake and I went up to Lehi to go to the Dinosaur Museum with Ethan and Robyn. Blake really loves his cousin. Robyn then made us some lunch (she is a sandwich genius) and the boys played some more at their house.
Matt continued to surprise me by bringing home a new shirt for me that he picked up on his lunch break! He really is so thoughtful.
That evening we left Blake with his aunts and went on a quadruple date with my parents, grandparents, and sister & her husband to the country club where we enjoyed a delicious sea food and prime rib buffet with a chocolate bar for dessert. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the night without worrying about cutting up Blake's food & helping him eat. It was very relaxing.
The sun was setting and it got too dark for a good picture of Robyn & Chris so they get black and white.
As you can see our boys didn't miss us too much!
I love valentines because it's an excuse to eat way too much chololate and celebrate the ones you love. I'm seriously a lucky girl to have so much love and happiness in my life.











I love all the pictures!! The heart pancakes look amazing. I wish we lived closer to celebrate with you guys at the country club. Haha, the chocolate bar sounds really yummy!
ReplyDelete