Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Deneal!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful mother-in-law Deneal Davis!!  
(Her birthday was actually yesterday, so this is a day late.)
I am so lucky to have such wonderful, loving in-laws. 
I remember the first day Matt took me to meet his family.  
It was around this time of year and we carved pumpkins with them.
Ever since that first day I met the Davis clan, Deneal has been full of love, generosity, and kindness.
Deneal is so full of life and has a way of making pretty much any event awesome.
(Don't believe me? Ask all the girls that have been to girls camp with her in past years. I know they had a blast!)
She is full of spunk and happiness and I am so happy to have her in my life!
...just one of the many perks of marrying her handsome son. 

(One of my all-time favorite pictures, isn't she pretty??!)

No comments:

Post a Comment