I love Valentines. This year marks the 4th Valentines Day Matt and I have spent together. It only made it more special to have Blake with us.
Matt and I had fun surprising each other throughout the day.
After his morning class he brought me home a beautiful bouquet of flowers just as Blake and I were finishing up making his Valentines day card.
Then in the afternoon he came home from work early to give me tickets to Sherek the musical at the end of February. I can't wait!!!
And I surprised him with a 10 rounds of 9 holes punch pass to sleep ridge... Just kidding that one wasn't a surprise. He had been talking about getting it for weeks so I just got it for him. He knew about it before Valentines day so that wasn't a surprise.
And then we enjoyed the most beautiful dinner buffet at Riverside Country Club with my parents. They were so kind to invite us on their date with them. Blake came too and we all had a great time. The crab and prime rib dinner with chocolate desserts galore was to DIE for!
I love my boys and I loved a special day just dedicated to our love. I'm one lucky wife and mama.


No comments:
Post a Comment