Thursday, June 27, 2013

Couldn't Resist

Yes, this is my third blog post today. Clearly I'm a hot/cold blogger, but what can I say? When it's on my mind, it's on my mind. 

And today I got some really cute pictures of Blake. Pictures that I think are too cute to keep to myself. As a plus, they give you pretty good insight to what our days typically look like. Naps, an outing or two, more naps, and toys. Today we went to lunch with Jessie and Clara to M Henry. It was delicious. I ordered a chicken caprese open face sandwich with walnut pesto. I highly recommend it. 

So without further adieu, my handsome (sometimes aggressive) boy. 







I typically don't comment on clothes because I'm not the most fashion forward gal out there, and I'm totally OK with that, but I love Blake's shirt. We got it at Zara last week for $4.99. Such a good buy! 

In other news, Blake and I are flying to Dallas tomorrow to see my sister, Erica, and her daughter, Ava! We can't wait!!








No comments:

Post a Comment