Friday, January 24, 2014

Afternoon Dose of Blake

Matt and I got a fancy, new camera for Christmas and we (everyone including my sisters) have been having fun trying to teach ourselves how to use it! We have a long way to go, but my personal biases towards my child make me think we take some of the cutest pictures ever. So naturally I just had to share. :) 

Here are some from our afternoon outing to the park & to grandmas. 

Aunt Haley holding Blake so I can quickly finish my make-up. She recently moved in with us and it's been great having her around more!

Getting all ready to go outside.

Aunts helping Blake learn to walk.

Haley and Alysa were wearing the same shoes. Sisters think alike!

Walking looks so natural for him in this picture. Don't be fooled, we are still working on it. 


A little blurry, but I love his excitement!

Kisses for my baby.


Afternoon green smoothie. 

Starting to throw tantrums... I'm in trouble. 

Beautiful Aunt Kelsi.

And then we spent the remainder of our afternoon here. This boy loves a good staircase. 

2 comments: