Today didn't go exactly as planned. The car didn't start this morning right as Blake and I were planning to go meet Robyn and Ethan at a cute little candy factory. Playing with Robyn and Ethan was going to be the highlight of our day so I was really bummed. I had even packed us a little picnic lunch. It was total rejection from my car.
So after apologizing to Robyn we went inside and ate our lunch & watched Sesame Street. Not long later Robyn texted me and said they were done at the candy factory and that they were coming to play with us. Blake was so thrilled to see his cousin! Ethan picked Blake out a baseball sucker from the candy factory. He loved it and I didn't even mind that he spread stickiness throughout our house. And Robyn brought me a delicious mint truffle. They totally made our day.
As far as our car goes, I'm super grateful for car insurance that covers a tow truck! And I'm grateful we have followed the counsel of our prophet and saved money for days like today. We will most likely need a new battery. Totally not the end of the world, but for poor college students it could have been a lot more difficult to deal with.
Life is good (even with it doesn't go as planned) and sisters make it that much better. Oh yeah, cousins make it better too. Here are some cute pictures of our boys with their suckers.
And on another note, tonight a few doTERRA distributors were seen on American Idol! It was being filmed in SLC the same week as doTERRAs convention. Just a little fun fact.







We had so much fun playing! And seriously your pizza was DELICIOUS! You've got a special touch Chris and I agreed it was the best homemade pizza we've ever had!
ReplyDelete