Friday, January 17, 2014

Serious Potential

So I think my little boy has some serious potential to be the next Chapstick model. What do you think?


The serious face. 


I'm thinking their new slogan could be:
"Chapstick...always room for one in each hand." Apart from us adults with chapped lips, I do think their next biggest target audience is these youngsters. They are the perfect size for grasping and small enough that they can crawl with them. Added bonus? They smell delicious! Well... The strawberry one does. Cherry is like medicine. Blake doesn't mind though. He just figured out how to smell this last week. It's really funny. He loves smelling his Chapsticks. That's normal right?? We will just go with it.

In other news, I already posted about his party, but I need to quickly mention the new things in this boys life. 

First off, one of his top two teeth has come in. That puts him at a total of three teeth. We are proud of him for his teething efforts.

Other big news? He learned to turn around at the top of the strairs so he can go down backwards. This was a long time coming. So happy he finally mastered that skill. 

Those are his biggest recent accomplishments. And just because I'm sure you want to know, here is a quick favorite profile on Blake. 

Book: Where's Spot

Toy: you guessed it, Chapstick, extra binkys are a close second. It's pretty cherry around here when he has a binky in his mouth plus an extra in his hand.

Place: the dishwasher (much to my dismay) and the stairs 

Foods: raspberries, blue berries, and mandarin oranges (fresh, not canned)

Drink: water from my glass & mama's milk 

Parent: depends on the day

Person other than mom/dad: Ethan, his cousin

Mode of Transportation:  crawling, walking is for people who clearly are not interested in what's on the floor.  

We love our little Blake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment