This year was different. You see, I stopped working for doTERRA in April at the end of my maternity leave. Although I absolutely loved my job, nothing compared to spending every minute with Blake and so it was a pretty easy decision. (And I'm so thankful Matt supported me 100% in this decision!) Anyways, although I am no longer an employee, I still have ties to the company through my dad. Which is a very good thing because I just love doTERRA.
My dad invited me and Robyn to come up with our boys to as much of convention as we could. It was a crazy week as Matt and I were playing mom and dad for my younger siblings while my parents stayed in SLC to be closer to convention, but we were able to see glimpses of the great event.
We are totally biased, but of course listening to my dad speak was a highlight! He talked about the growth of the company (which has been amazing) and then accounced doTERRA's opening in Korea. To make this announcement he invited his fellow owners on stage to do the 'Gangam' style dance. It was quite the show!
I also loved learning about the new products that have been launched, especially the new skin mask. I pretty much forgot all the science behind it but tried my moms that evening and my skin has never felt so fresh and great! Even Matt let me do a little mask on him and he liked it too! Shh... Don't tell him I told you. :) I'm also way excited for the On Guard+ capsules and digestzen capsules. They will be super convenient when sick days come! For someone who honestly doesn't consider herself an essential oil junky, I really go get pretty excited about them!
And then, of course, I loved listened to Nathan Pacceco sing. His voice is amazing! So pure. So beautiful. It was sweet to see him bring his wife and baby on stage with him. Matt and I saw Nathan in concert last Decemeber when his wife had just had their son. It was fun to see him as a big baby like Blake!
I wasn't at all of convention, but I just had to make a quick blog post about it because all the moments I was there, I was just amazed at how inspired I felt! I'm so grateful to have ties to a company that has an amazing product that blesses my own family, leadership that is based on good values, and a vision for helping improve the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment