Swiss days has become one of my favorite weekends of the year! Last year was the first time we (my mom and sisters) participated, but I was really looking forward to going back again this year. We had our girls weekend all planned out, staying at the Zermatt resort, eating a delicious breakfast at the hotel (I seriously thought about it all year), and enjoying the cute shops. In my mind it marks the beginning of fall. I just love it!
Well, since Erica is in Dallas she decided to get in on the action and have her baby that weekend. My mom quickly arranged for a last minute flight and was gone before we knew it! My sisters and I still made the most out of our weekend. We had fun bonding time even without Erica and our mom (although they were missed).
Alysa and I started the weekend right by packing plenty of girls night supplies. We brought mud masks, chick flicks, nail polish, and tons of yummy snacks.
We all went up to Brady's football game conveniently in Heber earlier that evening and then made our way to Midway at half time to check in and get the babies in bed.
Afterwards we had fun staying up chatting and laughing way too much. Sisters really are the best. It's fun to make memories with Kelsi and Alysa, especially because we don't live at home with them anymore!


No comments:
Post a Comment