Waking up I knew that my life would never be the same; I was becoming a Mrs. to my favorite person on earth.
The day came and went oh so quickly, but I love thinking back to little special moments Matt and I shared. Sitting in the peaceful temple together before the ceremony, sharing our first kiss as husband and wife, having a few moments to verbally express our love for each other as we drove to our reception, and then finishing the day off with a car wash to clear our car of decorations before heading to Park City for the weekend.
This morning I woke up way too early (3:15 a.m.), not because I couldn't sleep but in order to catch my flight home to Matt. As I sit on the airplane, looking down at my sleeping, beautiful baby boy, I am grateful for all that these last three years have brought us.
Our love has deepened in ways I didn't know was possible. We have learned how to make each other frustrated, but more importantly how to make each other happy. We have traveled to exotic places together and moved way too many times together. We have supported each other, gone on countless dates together, and stayed up all night with a crying baby together. We have accomplished one college degree together and are close to adding a few more to our collection. We are learning how to be parents together and how to make big, adult decisions together. Life has been good to us, but the best part has been doing it all together.
Here is to an eternity of learning, loving, and growing together.




No comments:
Post a Comment