Monday, April 1, 2013

Blake's 1st Baseball Game

Did you know the Salt Lake City hosted their first MLB game in over 50 years this last weekend? For my baseball loving husband and sports enthusiast father, this was a big deal. My Dad, knowing how much Matt loves baseball, included us in taking the whole family out to the ball game! It was so generous of him and we were very happy to go!

So I guess the important details are that the Mariners were playing the Rockies. But I was more focused on the beautiful sun-shine day, a delicious pulled pork lunch, and making sure Blake didn't get sun burned. I do love a good baseball game though! It sure feels American to stand during the 7th inning stretch and sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game. A highlight of the day was watching both teams hit a few home runs.









No comments:

Post a Comment