Today I woke up feeling a bit under the weather... Okay a lot under the weather. Maybe it's TMI but I lost the contents of my stomach 7 times before 10:00 this morning. Very miserable. I didn't know how on earth I was going to care for Blake when I was too weak to even hold him.
With Matt's finals this week I seriously didn't know what I was going to do. I couldn't ask him to stay home from us and give up a very valuable day of study.
I called my mom at 6:45 this morning and of course she offered to help out. Nothing feels better when you sick than being in your mothers watchful care. She has been a true angel today!
Not only has she helped me be more comfortable, she has spent the day taking care of Blake.
I'm so lucky to live next door to this woman!! She is my lifesaver today and well, most days.
Blake has had a very fun day playing with grandma and his aunts. Haley even gave him a bath and got him smelling yummy. All while I have not moved an inch. Grateful, why yes indeed I am.
Here is a picture of my beautiful mother from a few weeks back, my how Blake has grown!

No comments:
Post a Comment