My cute husband is a little baseball obsessed all the time, but particularly tonight. I walked in our room from putting Blake to sleep and noticed Matt watching a baseball game on mute while listening to, what it seemed, like the same game on the radio.
Of course I asked if the volume was broken on our TV and he admitted sheepishly he was watching one game while listening to another... That my fiends is a little bit obsessed!
Not to mention we also went to the UVU vs BYU baseball game tonight. Let me say, like father like son. Blake seriously loved it! Although it was a little chilly, he didn't cry once. He just sat watching the game the whole time. We sat up really close so he could see the game. It was so cute! That is saying a lot since the game was close to Blake's bedtime which is when he normally gets cranky.
What can I say? My boys love baseball!


No comments:
Post a Comment