The evening hours between 6:30-8:00 can be a struggle sometimes in our house. I feel like my fun mommy energy is down the drain, Blake is starting to get fussy, but I know I need to keep him awake for another hour and a half so that he has a chance at sleeping well in the night. And unfortunately Dad's idea of a good evening, watching a game on TV, isn't Blake's idea of a good time.
So the last few nights I have insisted we get out of the house and do some sort of activity. Not only does Blake love being outside but it helps the time go by faster until his bed time and we all have a good evening!
Last night was the driving range. We took my little sister Alysa with us and had a grand ol' time.
If anyone has some ideas of evening activities that are baby friendly, please pass them on!!






No comments:
Post a Comment