I really am excited though, after the driving part that is! We are headed to Chicago for about 10 weeks. I'm going to explore and play. Matt's going for an internship. And Blake is coming to be my best friend.
But that's not all! At the end of June, Matt has a business trip down to Dallas. Of course I didn't want to miss out on the fun so we booked a flight for me and Blake to also head to Dallas for a few days to hang out with my sister and her daughter, Princess Ava. (She is the princess because she is the only granddaughter so far and has 3 boy cousins and a little brother on the ways.) We hear there is a great pool and aquarium by my sister's place so we can't wait to play!
And then, right after Matt's internship, we are headed to NYC! It's a short flight from Chi-town to New York and Matt's grandparents are serving a mission there so we thought, why not?! So after a few days of sight seeing, broadway, and a Yankees game we will head back to Chicago, grab our car and start our trek home.
But we can't be close to St. Louis without spending a few days and hitting a cardinals game (my husbands third true love, after me and Blake of course.)
So there you have it. I told you we were off to a summer of fun! Chicago, Dallas, NYC, and St. Louis.
And the best part about it is that I get to travel with my two loves. Look at those sweet faces. Yep, I'm one lucky girl.

So fun!! I'm jealous :)
ReplyDeleteBlake has the cutest expression, I love it!!! I'm excited for you to have a wonderful summer, and am super excited for you to come visit!!
ReplyDelete