Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Tricks!

Guess what?! Blake surprised me yesterday by rolling over!

I was convinced he may never learn to roll over as he is kind of spoiled with attention and rarely lays down. You have to lay to learn to roll! 

Well yesterday I was folding some laundry and set black down for just a few minutes on a blanket on the floor. We were playing peek-a-boo with some of the clean clothes, you know just having a good time. 

I got up to change the song playing on my phone and when I came back, Blake was in his stomach!!! 

I told my mom and tried to get him to roll again, but he wasn't having it.

Later that evening Matt watched Blake for a few minutes while I got some exercise and he rolled right in front of Matt!

So even though I was with Blake when he rolled over first, Matt saw it first. 

Now I can't seem to stop him from rolling! He loves it! He lifts his legs up and uses them as weight to turn to the side
and then slowly makes it to his stomach.

Oh the joys of being a mom. It's the best. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun he is rolling over!!!! You need to tell me when you update your blog so I don't get exciting updates late! ;) Way to go Blake!

    ReplyDelete