My mom turns 49 next month.
If having 8 kids doesn't make her amazing enough, she still tumbles.
Like back and a half with a full twist and roundolf back handspring tumbles.
So naturally she signed all us girls up for advanced tumbling at gymnastics!
Tonight was our first class. All the other girls in the class told us they wished their moms were as cool and could tumble!
As I watched my mom tumble down the floor I knew I could still do it too!
It's a funny thing. My mind was right back in its element but 10 years and a baby later I don't have quite the same body!
My mom came prepared with the deep blue rub and all! We will be sore in the morning in places we never imagined I'm sure!
Anyways, my mom is amazing and I'm so glad she is getting us all back into something we love!
No comments:
Post a Comment