Tonight I ate ice cream cake while sitting in a hot bath. For some reason it felt a little bit TOO indulgent. Matt even came and took away my plate and fork when I was finished... now THAT is true love.
Don't be too jealous though... I spent the rest of my bath trying to rub out some threatening mastitis. Maybe that's TMI for the blogging world? Sorry if so. But really, mastitis and I are not friends.
In other news, today was my darling baby sister's 10th birthday! She came over to my house bright and early while my parents taught their early morning mission prep class at the high school and we did her hair all curly and made her favorite breakfast, light and crispy waffles and buttermilk syrup. We then walked to school together. I love living close and being a part in her every day life!!
My mom and I then checked her out of school and took her to zupas for a special lunch. Don't you remember being checked out of elementary school? It was the best!
And to finish off her birthday we enjoyed tin foil dinners and ice cream cake. And now I have come full circle because yes, my friends, that is the cake I so thoroughly enjoyed in the hot water.
And of course I have to throw in a picture of my little Blake just for good measure. Check out his favorite sleeping position.




haha 1- by "threatening mastitis" do you mean clogged ducts? I'm wondering how you know its threatening? scary, mastitis does not sound fun at all. Also, I love hot baths too and my favorite is to sit in the bath eating ice cream and playing a game on my ipad haha
ReplyDelete2- blakes sleeping position is so dang adorable i can't stand it!! haha
3- I can't believe alysa is 10. I remember holding her when she was a baby. wow