Monday, May 6, 2013

A Little about A Lot

This is just a little post about a lot of things we got up to this weekend.

Friday morning Blake and I set out to start the dreaded task of spring cleaning and checked on Bathroom off our list.

In the afternoon Matt played a round of golf with his good high school friends and then he watched Blake (by himself for the very first time!) while my mom and I attended the last two classes of women's conference.

Saturday morning we went for a walk and then got to work doing Saturday chores. Matt trimmed our bushes while I did laundry and made jello for a funeral at our church house. We then both cleaned out our garage and cars.

We enjoyed our start the fast meal with my family at Golden Coral... The food was great but I'm not going to lie.. there are a lot of interesting people that dine there!!

Afterwards Matt enjoyed another round of golf with my dad at the country club while my mom, Blake, and I went to the ward baptisms. Three cute girls from our primary were baptized. It was such a special day!!

Then it was the usual Costco run for my mom to get her many packs of muffins, fresh fruit, and juice so that she can feed the high school kids breakfast after their early morning mission prep on Monday morning.

And after all that... Blake and I enjoyed a nice nap together. But that is not all, we finished the day off by going to my little sister Alysa's final soccer game of the season.

Sunday was much more relaxing as we went to church and then enjoyed good food, relaxing, visiting, and a fun basketball game of 'PIG' with family.

It's weekends like these that remind me just how lucky I am to live next to family! I sure will miss them when we venture out to Chicago at the end of this month!










No comments:

Post a Comment