Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tee Time

I have briefly mentioned before that my mom and I have had a couple of golf lessons recently. Well we have been to 4 lessons so far and we were excited to show our golf-loving men all that we have learned and so we went on a double date to the golf course last night! Haley was an amazing aunt and watched Blake for us.

We had a great time but realized a lot of little mistakes sure add up to a large score! Don't laugh. I ended with a 90 and my mom ended at 96! And we only played 9 holes! Of course Matt and my dad were much more respectable in the low 40's. 

We are competitive in the Lindley family and so my mom wanted to play again to beat me! So after a little friendly trash-talk we hit the course again this afternoon for another double date. This time Kelsi watched Blake and had a great time with him! 

Unfortunately my mom took home the win. She came in at 76 strokes and I at 81. That's a big improvement! Hopefully we can improve just as much next time! 

I never thought I'd say this, but I am really starting to like golf! Good thing too because Matt would live on the golf course if I let him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment