Blake went to his very first Easter egg hunt. Okay, I think I do remember carrying my little 4 month baby around last year to pick up a few eggs at my parents annual hunt, but it didn't phase him then. This year he had fun.
I talked strategy with him before the hunt began, telling him to use both hands and walk quickly. Instead he devised a strategy of his own. Pick up as many candies as he can in one hand and refusing to drop them into the basket in fear mom won't let him eat them. Whatever floats his boat. He had a fun time. And in my biased opinion looked oh so cute collecting his laffy taffy.
And then, after this adorable smile, he tripped.
It's hard being a clumsy one year old sometimes.
Pictures brought to you by my dear sister Haley. Thanks for tagging along with us and capturing Blake's cute face. I hope your payment of Blake's salt water taffy was satisfactory. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment