We then lined up and had our annual Easter egg hunt. We certainly missed Erica and her family (in Texas) and Devin (in Taiwan) but we had a great time with everyone else in attendance.
(Kind of an awkward family photo with Haley strangely between a far apart Robyn and Chris, but oh well.)
I missed having Matt at the community Easter egg hunt yesterday. It was fun having him here today to help Blake.
We loved having cousin Ethan with us. Blake looks up to him.
Blake didn't want any of the eggs but rather collected the candy. I don't think he realized there was candy inside the eggs. Laffy Taffy was his favorite again.
My beautiful sister, Haley. She leaves on her mission to Cambodia in less than a month. I'm going to miss her so much! She will be such a good missionary.
My baby sisters, Alysa and Kelsi. They are little stunners as well.
The boys showing off their finds. Ethan got all eggs while Blake got all visible candy. (Matt put that blue egg into his basket...)
Ethan naming colors with grandpa. Our boys are lucky to have such a caring grandpa.
We then played a few rounds of horse shoes on my parents new horse shoe pitch. Robyn threw two ringers! That's two more than I threw... Haha
Blake loves this little broom, used to sweep the sand back into the horse shoe box.
After a fun morning we enjoyed church with Matt's dad in attendance with us. I lead the primary kids in singing 'Gethsemane' during sacrament meeting, they did a great job.
We then went straight over to Matt's moms house for Easter dinner. It was another great meal full of ham, potatoes, jello, salad, and rolls complete with berry cobbler for dessert.
Blake had fun licking the beaters with a little encouragement from his Mimzy and Aunt Mal.






















No comments:
Post a Comment