We did a fun children's friendly tour inside one of the towers. They had a few actors and a dragon. The kids loved it. The other part of the tower was turned into a wax museum of sorts with wax people in different rooms.
There was a fun playground at Warwick castle with picnic benches. We had a quick hot dog picnic lunch there and then drove to Stratford-Upon-Avon, the home that Shakespeare grew up in. After a quick tour we stopped by the Anne Hathaway cottage. I learned all about these places in my intro to interiors class at BYU so it was neat to see the architectural detail in real life.
We then made our way into Bath. It's extremely charming and beautiful here. Finding a place for 16 people to eat can be difficult so we ended the night at Nandos, a favorite from our time in Australia.



















I am loving the travel posts!! Thanks for sharing your adventures so I can live vicariously through you! :)
ReplyDelete