Saturday, April 19, 2014

Prom

Oh, the magical memories of high school prom. Wait, I don't have any because I never went. I'm serious. That's like a crime, right? We moved to Australia for my highschool years and it turns out they don't do prom. It's a good thing I had great Australian friends and loved my time there.

My brother Brady asked me to take his group's prom pictures tonight. I was pretty nervous and it didn't help that one member of his group kept saying, 'As long as I can make these look good with an Instagram filter it will be OK.' What?? I didn't take that from him and told him no insta filters would be allowed! Haha 

I did my fair share of research before the pics. I went to the location to spot out good places and even researched tips for taking prom pics. 

I think the pictures definitely got better as we went along, but I'm really happy with how they turned out. Here are a few of my favorites. The first couple is my brother and his date. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment